Maryland Eye Associates is pleased to announce that we will be switching to a new Patient Portal on Tuesday, March 10, 2020. You will still have access to your current portal account through March 9, 2020. However beginning March 10, 2020, the site will no longer be accessible. This means your records from the current patient portal are only available to download or transmit now through March 9, 2020. Click here for instructions to download or transmit your health information from the current portal.
Access to the new Patient Portal will be provided on March 10, 2020.
Benefits of our New Patient Portal:
- Ease of access – the portal is easy to navigate, and user friendly!
- You can log in anywhere from your computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
- You can communicate with your doctor around the clock via encrypted online messaging. Please note that while you may initiate correspondence at any time, we will only receive, and respond to your messages during normal business hours.
- You can request an appointment.
- You can review and update your information any time prior to your appointment to save time in the office. This includes past medical history; medications; allergies; family, and social history; and your preferred pharmacy.
- You can view your medical information. This includes diagnoses, visit notes, educational handouts, and test results.
- If you are a patient representative like a parent, guardian, or POA, you may access the patient’s portal on their behalf.
Contact us today at (410) 535-2270 or visit our FAQs page for additional information.
Need to pay your bill? Click here.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement this new system. We aspire to continue to provide you with excellent patient care while improving our patient service.